AI 16 lighting for small frag tank

  • Thread starter Thread starter TuckerMCW
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

TuckerMCW

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 27, 2021
Messages
53
Reaction score
42
Location
Columbia, SC
What state or country do you live in
South Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all,

I'm currently running a 6 inch deep frag tank (most zoas at the moment), with an AI 16 9 inches above. At max intensity, I'm running blues at 30%, royal at 30%, and cool white at 15%. IS this too much or too little? What would you recommend? Also, does anyone have any lighting schedules for such a small frag tank? Thanks in advance!
 
Do you have a picture of the tank with the lights? Also, what is your current light schedule?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new