Ai blade coral grow quit working less than a year old

Loco ocean

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What the heck ai blade quit working today. I bought it January of this year anyone else having this problem with the blade?

OP
OP
L

Loco ocean

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No just happened tonight. I did send email to BRStv who I bought it from
Bulk Reef Supply said Eco Tech will replace it. But also said it could take maybe a week before they would get in touch with me. Also read online other people having issues with the one they sent to replace their broken blade. Thinking I need to buy another brand now and keep it as a back up incase it happens again. Anyone have a suggestion on lights for a 46 Bow front mixed reef tank.

nick t

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bulk Reef Supply said Eco Tech will replace it. But also said it could take maybe a week before they would get in touch with me. Also read online other people having issues with the one they sent to replace their broken blade. Thinking I need to buy another brand now and keep it as a back up incase it happens again. Anyone have a suggestion on lights for a 46 Bow front mixed reef tank.
Did everything go ok with your replacement? My blade just died today and I know I’m near the year old mark. Hoping to this goes smoothly.

Back