AI blade coral grow

BasementBox

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
May 5, 2023
Messages
9,306
Reaction score
12,761
Location
new jersey
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi I’m building a 125 gallon reef setup. Anyone know with the ai blade coral grow if it needs more than one blade on a 125 gallon setup? If so I can buy one and buy a second later.
 
I ran them for almost 9 months before switching to Radions. They were great lights and I had great success with them. I just loved changing lights to test things out.

I don’t have a FTS from before the switch. But have a couple others

IMG_0005.jpeg
Nice colors look good without too much blue
 
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new