Ai blade grow settings like ATI Blue plus

  • Thread starter Thread starter Albz
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Unfortunately I really don't know if you can. You might be able to adjust the settings a bit to get close, maybe max out cool white and lower the other channels accordingly. This is why I argue in another thread that the Grow is probably not the best standalone light. The spectrum peak is too narrow.
IMG_20250324_122053.jpg

IMG_20250517_205527.jpg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new