Ai blade grow with the mobious app

D3123K

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone I have a 15gallon aio desk cube tank and I'm running the ai blade through the mobious app I was just wondering if anyone knew about any other templates for the lights I'm using the stock mobius soft coral preset no complaints just wanted to explore my options before I stick with the template for the next year

OP
OP
D3123K

D3123K

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone I have a 15gallon aio desk cube tank and I'm running the ai blade through the mobious app I was just wondering if anyone knew about any other templates for the lights I'm using the stock mobius soft coral preset no complaints just wanted to explore my options before I stick with the template for the next year
Also to add on to what I'm looking for I'm looking for a template that powers up later and down later right now it seems to power up at 8am then down at 5pm would prefer more Like 10 am to 7pm

CasperOe

In it to win it!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You have a handful of pre-set templates you can chose from in Mobius for your AI lights. On top of that, other reefers can share with you their lighting schedules as well and you can upload them.

Companies such as World Wide Corals share their schedules for reefers to use also.

You can pick a template and adjust the times for on/off and the intensity however you see fit! :) I am running the AB+ schedule modified a bit ; but it's a template you can choose yourself.

Word of advice though; pick one and stick with it once you start having coral, don't change around all the time. Corals are quite adaptable- but over time.

OP
OP
D3123K

D3123K

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You have a handful of pre-set templates you can chose from in Mobius for your AI lights. On top of that, other reefers can share with you their lighting schedules as well and you can upload them.

Companies such as World Wide Corals share their schedules for reefers to use also.

You can pick a template and adjust the times for on/off and the intensity however you see fit! :) I am running the AB+ schedule modified a bit ; but it's a template you can choose yourself.

Word of advice though; pick one and stick with it once you start having coral, don't change around all the time. Corals are quite adaptable- but over time.
does it matter that there templates are for the ai prime?

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 68 35.1%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 7 3.6%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 49 25.3%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 62 32.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.1%
Back