AI blade light schedule for bubble tips?

  • Thread starter Thread starter ravila101
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ravila101

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 10, 2022
Messages
329
Reaction score
216
Location
Houston
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anybody got a good AI Blade light schedule for some bubble tip anemones? Currently housing an inferno, green and black widow bta. Also I wanted to get some advice on if I should just upgrade my return pump for more flow or should I get a wavemaker? The tank they’re in it’s a ioaoi 8 gallon tank, the pump is a sicce micra multifunction pump with a 110 gph at the moment.
 
I would recommend that you get a wavemaker instead of relying on your return. There are some good ones from Jebao if you don't want to spend a fortune.

I have a BTA anemone, and it is doing great by using the Saxby template from AI
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new