AI blade lights on fluval 32.5

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jpiotro
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
any chance you could share the 3d print file you used for those brackets? I have a 3d printer but I'm not all that savvy with changing or doing my own designs yet.
I’ll have to see if my son saved it. I’m not all that savvy either…that’s why I had my 14 year old do it for me.
 
I’ll have to see if my son saved it. I’m not all that savvy either…that’s why I had my 14 year old do it for me.
did you ever find out if your son still had it saved? i just bought an AI blade for my fluval and have the same problem 😅
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new