AI Blade Refugium Light

  • Thread starter Thread starter dbroncos
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

dbroncos

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 19, 2011
Messages
357
Reaction score
102
Location
Philadelphia
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello so I am setting up an AI Blade Refugium light to grow Chaeto. Interested to see for anyone who uses this light what settings are good for this? Obviously you can adjust violet, royal blue, red, and cool white from 0-100% and the overall schedule intensity from 0-100% as well.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new