Ai blade suppliment to Radion

Cryptocaryon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all, has anyone used Ai Blades with Radion combo on the regular type mounts. As you can see I already have one attached and plan to add another, I have concerns that the extra weight could be an issue.

What do you think? The weight of the front blade will be spread over the 2 mounts.

20240501_190630.jpg

liddojunior

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The mounts aren’t that weak. It won’t be a problem. But the Ai blades aren’t really supplemental lights, they are primary reef lights that are just blade format. The blades are pretty strong so make sure to measure PAR

TangerineSpeedo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Blades Rule! I did a hanging mount. I think it was $14 bucks on amazon.
I hear you though. I have to use some sort of tank mount on the frag system I'm building because we have a hanging plant in the way. At least for now... ;)
IMG_1493.jpeg

OP
OP
Cryptocaryon

Cryptocaryon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The mounts aren’t that weak. It won’t be a problem. But the Ai blades aren’t really supplemental lights, they are primary reef lights that are just blade format. The blades are pretty strong so make sure to measure

The mounts aren’t that weak. It won’t be a problem. But the Ai blades aren’t really supplemental lights, they are primary reef lights that are just blade format. The blades are pretty strong so make sure to measure PAR
Thanks, I use the word "supplement"as in even out par disribution, spread and some gaps in the spectrum the radions miss.

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 24 23.1%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 74 71.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.8%
Back