• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

AI Blade to Radion Mount

Item Price
$30
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

poncen

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 3, 2013
Messages
57
Reaction score
4
Location
New York
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I’m selling an acrylic AI Blade to Radion mount for $30 shipped



IMG_4893.jpeg
 
Last edited:
How does it work?
To install you unscrew the Radion top plate, then place the mount loops just beneath before resetting the existing screws to fix the mount. The AI Blades can then be threaded through the clear loops for angular lighting
 
I want to mount the blades to the kessils.
I don’t enough about Kessils to confirm, but in theory I think it could work if you can stabilize the connecting black loop that typically is fixed in place by the Radion top plate
 
Is there a brand or company name that I can look into for more information?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 13 24.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 24.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new