AI Blades, Radion G6, or AI 32 on a 120G

thedon986

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
When considering a company one should appreciate what happened with DeLorean once DeLorean wasn't able to run that company. Point being, what will become of the company and it's support for prior products should the sole entrepreneur no longer have interest in said company or no longer around?

Not saying any will literally follow in the same foot steps or incur the same issues but going concern is a concern. One person can't be the company.
This. Kind of reminds me of the NanoBox LEDs that were huge on the nano forums for so long and poof, the sole owner was done and not long after BRS started carrying their lights, too. It seemed like he was in a position to really expand the business. Those T5/LED hybrids he was making were super sexy. The best thing Reefi can do IMO is to expand beyond a sole proprietorship to build confidence in the market.

k2-

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Same size tank with a center brace 3 xr15 gen 4 - never had a problem with par I run them at 20%
I do supplement it with 2 t5 ati blues but to be very honest that’s just my thinking of hybrid being better without any imperical
Evidence - but even without them they have been enough - 3 hydra 32 will be a little over kill imho

Btw did I say I do sps

Necrodaemus

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I find it almost amusing how a few people on this thread are pushing the Radion lights, the Reefi-Lab lights are hands down a better, more powerful light, that will provide better color pop and growth.

But if you just have to spend 2x as much for 1/3rd of the light, buy Radions (270watt reefi-labs uno 2.0 compared to 215 watt xr30 g6 Radion pro)....and the reefi-labs 3yr warranty compared to anyone else blows all competition out of the water! Literally!!

Anyways here is some charts that I think are pretty to look at and have some interesting info on them.

1686307000105.png

1686307019617.png
Because the mainstream market claims they are what we should be using, and the majority of hobbyists are going to stick with the “tried and true” mentality. I’m not saying Radions are bad lights by any means, in fact they are great. But ReeFi’s are just flat out better in every way…PAR, spread options, spectrum, price, longer warranty….

hyprc

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am a broken record. There are no reasons to buy radions over reefi. Please do some research comparing them.
This right here. ReeFi all day for the price and the quality. Take one apart once you'll understand. Plus the par and spectrum are tops. Daniel's customer service is excellent, too.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 44 21.9%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 70 34.8%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 64 31.8%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 9.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.0%
Back