AI Director how do I program in the Sunrise and Sunset?

Chris_Noles

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 20, 2020
Messages
754
Reaction score
330
Location
Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have an AI Hydra 52 and I use the AI director to control the lights, is there a way I can import a file to automatically set the sunrise and sunset or do I have to manually put them in myself?
 
I have an AI Hydra 52 and I use the AI director to control the lights, is there a way I can import a file to automatically set the sunrise and sunset or do I have to manually put them in myself?
Ai forum page has a few schedules
 
Just add ramp up and ramp down times I have 1.5 hours up and down on my schedule. Like what Chris-Noles above said there are several AI Facebook pages with a lot of presets in their files section to choose from.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 4.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new