AI Hydra 26 HD settings for photography

  • Thread starter Thread starter bo0ks
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

bo0ks

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 16, 2018
Messages
75
Reaction score
104
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone,

I'm currently running the BRS recommended spectrum to mimic the AB+ spectrum, and of course, its very blue. I was wondering if there was a recommended spectrum for taking pictures. If it matters, the camera in use is a Nikon DSLR. Thanks!
 
If you’re shooting a fixed white balance (you should ) just lower the blues till the corals just begin pop in the pictures.

You may need to turn up the intensity overall so you have enough light.
I’m not familiar it there is a way to set that as a preset so you can use it later.
 
I appreciate the insights. The pre-set thing isn't a big deal since its very easy to adjust using the app or my Apex controller.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new