• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

AI hydra 26 SOLD

Item Price
$250
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Ryan15236

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 13, 2015
Messages
414
Reaction score
165
Location
Kingsport, TN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 3 AI hydra 26 models available. These are the non HD versions and do require the AI director. They work great. Lenses are clear and all LEDs working. Ran them for about 6 months then I upgraded to the 52’s. I have an extra power supply and goose neck mount to throw in. Asking $250 for everything. Will ship at buyer cost.

IMG_0826.jpeg IMG_0827.jpeg IMG_0829.jpeg IMG_0831.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 8 8.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new