AI Hydra 26HD help

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

si reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i purchased 3 hydra 26 lights and set them up a few days ago with the easy set up. All was fine till the other day when lights went off at set time but two pucks on same light illuminated green. I have the green set to 0%
The next morning the lights did not come on. I reset the lights using the easy set up again and later that night same thing occurred.
I called the tech service, he said maybe a bad signal from WiFi. So I went and bought a WiFi extension booster and used the home computer instead of I phone.
Now the light just went off as scheduled but green LEDs are back on
The Lunar and Weather effects are off.
Please if anyone can help me figure this out
Much appreciated
I DO have the acclimation effect enabled
Thanks and Happy Holliday’s.

Injoynit

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 4 of the hydra 26 HD's and they are all synced together. I had no problems with my lights until I set up the lunar effect. Then between when they switch between the day setting to lunar I too have the green LED's light up for 20 mins until my lunar lights kick in. It just started happening a few weeks ago and I too have yet to find out the problem. Just thought this might help with some more settings that have your problem and that you are not alone in this problem.

OP
OP
S

si reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I also tried to set up the Lunar cycle when this started. Tomorrow I will try any reset the factory settings. The greens appear to be about 5% on. But I’m 100% agrivated

OP
OP
S

si reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I called AI tech support again today. They asked me to send a pic of the light with green LED that wouldn't shut down..
They determined it was a faulty unit. They are sending me a new one...
I explained that this occurred after enabling the Lunar setting and asked if this may be do to a Lunar cycle glitch. Answer was no, must be a coincidence.

Injoynit

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I called AI tech support again today. They asked me to send a pic of the light with green LED that wouldn't shut down..
They determined it was a faulty unit. They are sending me a new one...
I explained that this occurred after enabling the Lunar setting and asked if this may be do to a Lunar cycle glitch. Answer was no, must be a coincidence.
That seems strange as all four of my lights do that not just one and it all happened at the same time. At, least they are sending you a new one. I'm going to try a few things this weekend when I have more time. I'll let you know if anything happens.

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 20 8.1%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 44 17.9%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 164 66.7%
  • Neither.

Votes: 12 4.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.4%
Back