AI Hydra 26HD

Item Price
145
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Waboss

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 1, 2014
Messages
2,359
Reaction score
1,061
Location
MD, USA
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I've got a couple of Hydra 26HD's from a tank breakdown that need a new home.

I had some trouble getting a mount off of one of them, so one of the heatsink fans looks like I took a nibble from it! :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:

Asking $145 shipped for light and 3D printed shade.

Please PM if interested. Thanks!

1732057591681.png
1732057625466.png
 
Last edited:
This is an automated message:

Please be aware of a popular scam where someone will send you a private message (DM) and tell you that they have a certain item you are looking for. Most of the time they will try to get you to pay in an unprotected format. This is against our rules for this very reason.

DO NOT SEND THESE PEOPLE YOUR MONEY!

In all marketplace transactions please do your due diligence and make sure when you send someone money that they are not trying to scam you. If you're unsure, do not do it. If it seems to good to be true, then it probably is.

Thank you.

THIS ACCOUNT IS NOT MONITORED PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS MESSAGE.
 
How long have you had them, and do you know what percentage of usage you had them on during ownership?
 
One light is sold, one left
 
How long have you had them, and do you know what percentage of usage you had them on during ownership?
I've had them for about 2 ish years. Ran at 60-70% most of the time.
 
Still have 1 left!
 
Still have this guy available? Are these wifi compatible?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new