AI Hydra 32 HD'sLooking for a program

Batman222b

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 8, 2020
Messages
114
Reaction score
25
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 3 32's hanging over my 120 gallon tank. Looking for the BRS AB+ schedule to download. Anyone know here I can find it or of another good schedule?

Thansk!!
 
Thanks. I'm looking for some done by other people aside from the ones listed by AI.
 
Thanks. I'm looking for some done by other people aside from the ones listed by AI.
I recommend the David Saxby program. Its a very advanced schedule. You can also customize whatever you select as a baseline.

I still havent found a file for AB+ or Pennywise which will be the most popular ones aside from the signature series.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new