AI Hydra 32 reviews

Aquatic Bobs

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 24, 2018
Messages
590
Reaction score
380
What state or country do you live in
Minnesota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Okay I'll just start by saying if you think this is a repetitive post I'm sorry I just don't have time to scroll through 500 threads.

I just got two AI Hydra 32s for my 40 gallon imagitarium SPS dominant tank. Just wondering if anyone could give me a quick answer of par measurements as I was running one orphek atlantik compact but wasn't getting good par at a nice spread in my tank. So far these lights have given a nicer spread and a better Coral pop IMO
 
I have 2 32 HDs that I got par numbers when I set them up. I will share them here, just need to check my reef log. Par was pretty good but I have changed my setting since to an AB+ but par should be very close to the same. Love these lights.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new