• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

AI hydra 32HD LED reef light

Item Price
275
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

ogbounceman

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 22, 2025
Messages
165
Reaction score
15
Location
houston tx
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
20250921_164204_DC506F34-560B-4A3C-B105-FE63B23367A9.png

20250921_164204_5004E63B-337F-4BCF-8A10-8F438F0089B4.png

20250921_164204_394CB4F6-B0B2-4C42-9E81-984F52C8D42A.png

20250921_164204_4AF45740-F249-4909-99B1-BB273F7F73BB.png

20250921_164204_E73F547A-D2CA-41CF-B87C-AFAA8A016DDA.png

20250921_164205_0EF464B3-EFEF-44F1-96DE-BDCC851C551A.png

20250921_164205_E4BD5CB6-BBFA-4A54-8380-C5870799751C.png

Comes with flex mount and diffuser. New lens. I have 2. $275 each shipped
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new