AI HYDRA 32HD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Chewyson

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Guys,
Just bought this light 2 weeks back.

I managed to pair up the light successfully with my samsung phone via myAI apps with bluetooth.
However, whenever i tried to connect to the light (after few hours), keep getting the "BLE Not Connected" error.
Doesn't really help by restarting my phone.. have ensured location service is on as well.
Using other tablet (via bluetooth) also not able to detect the AI Hydra 32HD device at that point of time. Therefore it's not the issue with my phone.

The only way that it will work is to switch off and on the AI Hydra 32HD light. Only after that my phone will be able to connect the device.. it's becoming quite a bit of hassle

Anyone facing the same issue?
thanks

ADDoubleEwe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just started having this issue tonight. I've had a Hydra 32HD for 2 months and everything's worked great. I usually connect to it through the app via BT a couple times a day to hit feed mode. Tonight, I cannot connect and got the same error that you describe "BLE Not connected". Restarted phone, unplugged light, connected and disconnected to other devices via BT. Nothing. I still haven't gotten it to work. Did you have any luck figuring this out?

ADDoubleEwe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
NVM found the answer in a different thread. For some reason, it won't connect unless BT, AND location services are on. I don't know why, but my phone's location services were off.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 15 21.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 10 14.3%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 37 52.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 8.6%
Back