AI Hydra 52 HD $500

Item Price
500
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Kcason21

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 25, 2020
Messages
40
Reaction score
24
What state or country do you live in
Missouri
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have two Hydra 52s, they both work as they should, no burnout LEDs or lenses.

$500 for both Buyers pays shipping or local pickup is available.

They currently on my tank but I am in the process of breaking it down. I can get pics once I get home from work.

I also have a mount that is for a 6ft tank that will go with, I just need to get this moved.

IMG_6055.jpeg IMG_6056.jpeg IMG_6057.jpeg IMG_6054.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Just getting out of hobby. Not enough time anymore between 5 kids and 2 jobs.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 10 24.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 36.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new