AI Hydra Edge 44 & SPS

  • Thread starter Thread starter blkhawk10
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
What is the size of your system?
I run 2 16hds on a small 13g.
I ran 2 16hd's on my old 18" nano cube and it worked well.
Old 20g nano cube.
20220926_094502.jpg

Old 45g frag system with 3-16hds.
20220403_161808.jpg
 
I have 2 on a 60 gallon running at 70%.
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new