AI Hydra HMSSA single arm mount

RudyinFL

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 12, 2018
Messages
46
Reaction score
7
Location
St Petersburg
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As stated in in the title. Works for 26/32 or 52/64. $50 shipped or $40 pick up in St Petersburg Fl.
 
20200218_155747.jpg
 
Ok im having the HARDEST time with hydra mounts- I have a hydra 64 and everything seems too weak to hold up this heavy lamp in a single arm mounting style. is this mount the best option for single arm mounting? My HMS 24/52 single arm mount I thought was supposed to work but its doing a lean and seems loose and not secure.

IMG_3369.JPG
 
Ok im having the HARDEST time with hydra mounts- I have a hydra 64 and everything seems too weak to hold up this heavy lamp in a single arm mounting style. is this mount the best option for single arm mounting? My HMS 24/52 single arm mount I thought was supposed to work but its doing a lean and seems loose and not secure.

IMG_3369.JPG

Not the right place to ask, but in short, you don’t have the HMS assembled correctly.
 
Awesome-fixed the leaning issue but now theres a new dilemma. My top cover won't fit! ugh- If its not one thing its another. Do I really need this cover on there? I mean...Should be Fien without it but it just looks so much cleaner and sleek with it on.

IMG_3373.JPG
 
Your connection point at the “L” is also not secured. Should be flush and rigid L forming 90* angle.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.3%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 17 28.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 31.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new