Ai Hydra, RKL & ato

  • Thread starter Thread starter Izro
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Izro

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 6, 2013
Messages
161
Reaction score
0
Location
Dallas Tx,
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling some of my equipment getting out the hobby for a while

6 month old black ai hydra with new controller-$400

Reef keeper lite-$80

Jbj auto top off with aqualift pump-$70

Brs refractometer-$20

Add $5 for shipping for bubble wrap n box and you'll receive a day or two after I ship



And other little stuff I'll be adding when I see everything I have put up
 
Is the controller the standard controller or the director with external wireless interface?
 
Standard with the little square screen, not director with wireless sorry
 
It comes with everything that's comes in the box I've had it less than a year only has temp probe
 
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1407631005.035895.jpg
 
I sold the big square mag float I have the other 2 left and the refractometer
 
Ai hydra, controller and ato sold


Still have the aqua lifter and aqualifter filter $15 free shipping
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 17.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 44.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new