AI Nero 3 3D printed fish guard file

Alex Cataldo

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 25, 2020
Messages
311
Reaction score
144
Location
Verona, Wisconsin
What state or country do you live in
Wisconsin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone, I was wondering where I could get a AI Nero 3 fish guard STL file for non commercial 3D printing.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new