• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

AI Nero 5 x2

Item Price
150
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

TheReefEffect

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 12, 2026
Messages
236
Reaction score
33
Location
Denver
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 50%
1   1   0
Ai Nero 5 wavemakers
150 shipped each
Or 260 for the pair shipped to the lower 48
 
Last edited:
20260719_214721_98679F83-F2D7-4188-9F32-962FD6D88E54.png


20260719_214722_028A9484-DF32-4A27-8CEF-F960DEEF9D69.png


20260719_214722_7196351D-92EE-44A5-8087-499832D0C72C.png


20260719_214722_C8A7847E-E196-40B4-8ADA-D2E9DFB1A95A.png


20260719_214722_FBA7B8C6-6620-405A-ACA0-A9C2CD281F3F.png
 
Can I see image of the motor with propeller off? That is the main part that tends to crack on these.
 
Bump one sold
Last one 165 shipped
 
hello again, I’m interest for one…
 
How much, I’m interested!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new