AI Nero why do you suck at quality so bad

chipchipbro

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Using only Jebao MLW and SLW/ALW powerheads and never had a problem. They are dirt cheap on aliexpress compared to the AI Nero's. I wont spend so much more money for the same stuff.

If one Jebao ever will have a problem I just buy a new one... as simple as that.

OP
OP
F

Fishingandreefing

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Using only Jebao MLW and SLW/ALW powerheads and never had a problem. They are dirt cheap on aliexpress compared to the AI Nero's. I wont spend so much more money for the same stuff.

If one Jebao ever will have a problem I just buy a new one... as simple as that.
100% agreed. I am running jebaos since the beginning of this hobby, roughly 5 years ago and still rocking. Reason why I got the Nero’s were used and reasonable price but there’s no way I would pay retails for these that are junks.

Alexopora

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Faced a similar issue as well, I have 5 Nero 3’s running in 3 tanks for about a year, and there’s one of them that is the runt in the litter. It kept malfunctioning and showing “Lock Detention” with the red light flashing. Seems to be having some issue with the connection between the device and the app, as I decided to just not pair that particular device and so far its been running but at a constant speed.

OP
OP
F

Fishingandreefing

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Faced a similar issue as well, I have 5 Nero 3’s running in 3 tanks for about a year, and there’s one of them that is the runt in the litter. It kept malfunctioning and showing “Lock Detention” with the red light flashing. Seems to be having some issue with the connection between the device and the app, as I decided to just not pair that particular device and so far its been running but at a constant speed.
Gotcha but mine was not the connection issue. When it turns on, it spins for a few revolutions, then stop, then spins again then completely stop with its red flashing light on.

I had the same issue with one that was sent back earlier this year and was told a $145 repair fee so I told them to go F themselves.

OP
OP
F

Fishingandreefing

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yea I soaked that **** with vinegar for a few hours and cleaned it. Make sure there was absolutely no visible instructions. Then finally spun it with my fingers and appeared to be smooth but NOPE, it’s dead!

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 24 25.0%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 18.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 24 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back