AI Nero3 won't connect to app.

CookieRdReef

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 20, 2020
Messages
526
Reaction score
833
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 2 AI Nero 3's which are one but not connected to the app. I turned bluetooth on my phone on and tried to add the Neros in the app but no devices are found. Anybody have an idea what to try next? Thanks!
 
Your question is kind of confusing. I'm assuming you have two nero3 and 1 is not connecting with the ai app?
Have you try replug power of the nero3 and restart phone?
 
Thanks for answering. Neither are recognized by the app when I try to add them.
Screenshot_20220415-210304_myAI.jpg
 
When I open the app here are the first and second pages that allow me to continue.
C42A4A54-0C73-4079-9744-70839426EA5B.png
E6F876E7-BA1B-4283-9766-66BDCB3B49D4.png
Thanks for helping me out. These are the 3 screens I can get to. When I get to the final screen it searches for a device to add but doesnt find anything..

Screenshot_20220415-212527_myAI.jpg Screenshot_20220415-212540_myAI.jpg Screenshot_20220415-212552_myAI.jpg
 
Have you reset the nero that you cant see, unplug and replug? I've had that issue before with my 2 nero 5's. Either reset the nero 3 or 'set up a new tank' in the ai app.
I have tried both unplugging both of them. I haven't set up a tank on the app because it doesn't find a device to add.
 
Make sure your application is up to date !
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new