AI Prime 12" flex arm

Item Price
$25
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

kirtdog

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 14, 2012
Messages
166
Reaction score
42
Location
State College, PA
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
AI Prime 12" flex arm. I no longer need it as the OG prime that I had finally gave out on me and I went with a different light. Selling for $25 shipped in the lower 48.



9D32C00D-A9EE-426D-9130-72BB3BC440BA.jpeg

BD60B93F-1D28-456E-9206-A4DF74B764DE.jpeg

72D59CBE-F630-44A5-8718-61AD1E6AD3EC.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new