AI PRIME 16 HD - 60% on first four - Waterbox25

Daniel91

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey All,

I recently secured an AI Prime and have been playing around with presets and decided to make my own program but without a par meter or deep understanding of the impact (other than looks) of each color, I am hoping somebody here can tell me if this is a big no no or I am going in right direction.

The light hangs about 12 inch over waterline and I enjoy a whiter look but not all day. The tank is about 15 inch deep. I plan to have only softies and LPS.

Am I underutilizing the light levels, should I pump them higher than 60% from the get go? I only have two softies in the tank, located at bottom so I wouldn’t risk frying anything but making a sudden change (will do acclimation % if needed)

IMG_1185.png

Mr. Mojo Rising

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have that light on a 15 gallon, 12" depth, the tank is a softie tank with RFA's. My light is about 8" high from the water.

My light is set at 70% blues, 10% for green and red, and 25% for white.

My corals grow very well, my rocks are purple and completely covered in coraline, and no algae at all.

OP
OP
D

Daniel91

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have that light on a 15 gallon, 12" depth, the tank is a softie tank with RFA's. My light is about 8" high from the water.

My light is set at 70% blues, 10% for green and red, and 25% for white.

My corals grow very well, my rocks are purple and completely covered in coraline, and no algae at all.
70% blues - same with uv, violet and royal?

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 36 25.0%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 48 33.3%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 43 29.9%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 13 9.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.8%
Back