Ai prime 16 schedule issue

wagadodo

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m currently experiencing an issue with my AI prime 16hd regarding the schedule where the light isn’t coming on.

I was doing some maintenance last night and I forgot to plug the light back in before my schedule is due to start ramping up. I have tried various back up schedules which start at around the same time as the one that is currently active however the light still isn’t turning on.

I’ve also tried creating a new schedule to see if it’s the bulb which is causing the issue but it works perfectly fine so I know it’s not the bulb which is the issue

Could the issue be that I plugged the light into the mains after the schedule started, if so should this issue be resolved on the next ramp up time?

CO2TLEY

Saltaholic
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I run two of these and believe it should’ve resumed schedule after being plugged in regardless of when in the schedule. Maybe you need to reset the lights? Maybe checking the source with a meter?

OP
OP
W

wagadodo

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I run two of these and believe it should’ve resumed schedule after being plugged in regardless of when in the schedule. Maybe you need to reset the lights? Maybe checking the source with a meter?
It’s strange because the light comes on when I play/preview the schedule so I am certain that there’s no issue with the model. Hope the next ramp up the light will come on, if not I’ll be pulling my hair out lol

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 70 75.3%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 11 11.8%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 7 7.5%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.1%
Back