AI Prime 16HD feed mode issue

RRsNano

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m trying to set my ai prime to 0 secs during feed mode in the myAI app but when I adjust the secs to 0 it just goes right back to 1 sec., I can’t choose 0 secs? So when I press the feed mode in the app my Nero 3 will go into feed mode and my ai prime will turn off and back on for 1 sec.

Is there an issue with my equipment / app or is that just the default of the app? Silly it can’t just leave my light alone during feed mode?? 1A302C3C-64DF-4A0E-924C-A215A8DBE334.jpeg

Uploaded video isn’t working. Here’s a YT link;

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.MOV
    2.1 MB

HankstankXXL750

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I’m trying to set my ai prime to 0 secs during feed mode in the myAI app but when I adjust the secs to 0 it just goes right back to 1 sec., I can’t choose 0 secs? So when I press the feed mode in the app my Nero 3 will go into feed mode and my ai prime will turn off and back on for 1 sec.

Is there an issue with my equipment / app or is that just the default of the app? Silly it can’t just leave my light alone during feed mode?? 1A302C3C-64DF-4A0E-924C-A215A8DBE334.jpeg

Uploaded video isn’t working. Here’s a YT link;
It is a default in the app. I just set all of mine to 100% so it does change the look during the 10 minutes I run my feed mode. But I actually like it because I know it actually started because sometimes I don’t get the button pushed. Lol

Back