AI prime 16hd freshwater

Item Price
150
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Chris2351

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 13, 2018
Messages
487
Reaction score
68
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Used but in great condition. The hole in the mount doesn't screw in but works fine. 150 shipped. Also mobius ready

IMG_6427.jpeg IMG_6426.jpeg IMG_6429.jpeg IMG_6428.jpeg
 
Is the mount hole stripped? Cracked? Or is the mount itself the issue?
Interested with conditions
 
Is the mount hole stripped? Cracked? Or is the mount itself the issue?
Interested with conditions
None of the above. In good working order. Also comes with the mounting bracket for the big one.
 
Used but in great condition. The hole in the mount doesn't screw in but works fine. 150 shipped. Also mobius ready
Can you help me understand "The hole in the mount doesn't screw in" ?
 
Can you help me understand "The hole in the mount doesn't screw in" ?
Sorry man wrong post. I just posted a different item and was confused. It mounts fine on the tank. No issues there. Better to show then explain. Pm me I'll send you a video of what I'm talking about
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 29.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 35.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new