AI Prime 16HD Recomendation

johnnysako

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 17, 2025
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Ladera Ranch
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have an AI Prime on a 10-gallon seahorse tank, and I would like a more natural lighting schedule. Morning, Day, Night, Moonlight... There are only two photosynthetic gorgorians and a couple of macroalgae in the tank. Can anyone recommend a preset? I have tried Saxby, Karen, macroalgae, and some of the pennywise variations, but I'm not happy with any of them. Any help would be appreciated. My reef tank is a 32-gallon Biocube, and I'd like something similar to that lighting schedule.
 
If you aren't happy with any of the presets, you could always tweak them to a setting that is visually pleasing to you. People can recommend settings and post pics, but it will ultimately come down to you and what you find to your liking. Pics of tanks don't represent the true color that someone standing in front of it will see since most pics are taken with filters.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 36 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 14.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new