• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

AI Prime 16HD x3

Item Price
625
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

cameronh

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 11, 2015
Messages
6,790
Reaction score
5,317
Location
GA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Used for 3 months, set at 25% on a shallow reef. Got 2 radions for christmas and i replaced these primes with those. Lights work great and are clean. Comes with 3 16hd's and 3 mounts. $625
 
Used for 3 months, set at 25% on a shallow reef. Got 2 radions for christmas and i replaced these primes with those. Lights work great and are clean. Comes with 3 16hd's and 3 mounts. $625
Did you sale all three of your Primes?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new