Ai prime 29 gallon bio

mikeandkerry

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 1, 2016
Messages
101
Reaction score
40
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone !!
Just got ai prime for my 29 gallon
Having hard time figuring out these settings
Does anyone have this same setup ?
And maybe post what you got as setup up
For lps and possibly sps
I'm using the android app
Is the Web app better ?
Would need to buy a laptop to use the Web
But I will if I have too
Any input would be great
Thanks
 
Hi everyone !!
Just got ai prime for my 29 gallon
Having hard time figuring out these settings
Does anyone have this same setup ?
And maybe post what you got as setup up
For lps and possibly sps
I'm using the android app
Is the Web app better ?
Would need to buy a laptop to use the Web
But I will if I have too
Any input would be great
Thanks
Im in the same boat just picked one up today id love to see some other set ups to figure mine out like lunar and weather
 
i just rund mine at preset 20k for a three hours then ramp up to 16k then down from 16k for three hours and 20k for 4 hours. ive got mostly zoas and a few lps and sps. growth is great. I do turn the red down to a constant 10% for the whole 10 hours
 
This is my 29 cube with the prime

1471647141517.jpg
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 18.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new