AI Prime HD w/ Acros

  • Thread starter Thread starter MONTANTK
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Interesting. I may have to play around with my intensities. I may add a cheap acro as a tester this week
I'm getting a cheap acro too as a test but I have a 20 g mix reef. I wonder how to manage the intensity when you have mix or softies can hold higher intensities.....?
 
I'm getting a cheap acro too as a test but I have a 20 g mix reef. I wonder how to manage the intensity when you have mix or softies can hold higher intensities.....?
I noticed the light filters out pretty quick. My tank is only 10” tall and at about 8” I get around 280-350 par and then at the bottom I get 120-150
 
I'm getting a cheap acro too as a test but I have a 20 g mix reef. I wonder how to manage the intensity when you have mix or softies can hold higher intensities.....?
My lights are probably 1ft above the tank
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 42 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new