• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

AI Prime LED with Mount

Item Price
$125
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

ruxsir

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 29, 2024
Messages
237
Reaction score
142
Location
New Jersey
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Used AI Prime Led with tank mount.
Bought used and never set it up.
In storage for 1 year.
Connects to MyAI.

$125. Will ship at buyers expense.

Located NJ 08037.

IMG_0173.jpeg IMG_0174.jpeg IMG_0175.jpeg IMG_0171.jpeg IMG_0172.jpeg IMG_0169.jpeg IMG_0167.png IMG_0168.png
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new