Ai Prime Light settings

CiterSquash

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 25, 2025
Messages
22
Reaction score
4
Location
Iowa
What state or country do you live in
Iowa
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all! I have been in the hobby for about a little over a year now and am looking into getting a mixed reef, I didn’t know what light settings to use for an ai prime on a small 15 gallon cube tank, or is there anywhere you all recommend to learn about light settings so I can get this right?
 
i have the blues set at 80% and the whites at 20% on my prime on my 15 gallon tank. You can check out the AI website, they have some pre-configured light settings that you can download.
 
Agreed with above, I'd start with one of their presets and modify to your liking!
 
i have the blues set at 80% and the whites at 20% on my prime on my 15 gallon tank. You can check out the AI website, they have some pre-configured light settings that you can download.
I am currently running the David saxby light preset, I want to be able to move the lights up more than 80%. With the presets you can adjust these sliders without a crap ton of work. I didnt know if anyone had made there own they had success with or had an idea where to go to learn how to do this.
 
I would run first 4 at 100% and the last 3 at 50%.
2 16hds over my old 18" cube worked well and would grow anything on those settings.
My old 20g 18" nano cube.
20220926_094430.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new