Ai Prime Lighting schedule

MrMeanyHead

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 17, 2026
Messages
120
Reaction score
48
Location
Pittsburgh
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok need some help setting up my light. I have an AI prime and I’m trying to figure out how long to have the lights on and what colors to include.

For the color:
- i plan on having euphyllia, zoanthids, and macro algae.

I’m looking at the BRS for intensity.

I wanted to know how long I should run it for per day. I was thinking a few hours ramp up and then a few hours ramp down. With 8 hours full blast.

Any help is appreciated.
 
Ok need some help setting up my light. I have an AI prime and I’m trying to figure out how long to have the lights on and what colors to include.

For the color:
- i plan on having euphyllia, zoanthids, and macro algae.

I’m looking at the BRS for intensity.

I wanted to know how long I should run it for per day. I was thinking a few hours ramp up and then a few hours ramp down. With 8 hours full blast.

Any help is appreciated.
I can't give any advice, no idea what I am doing. However, I can say I just took one of the pre-set templates from the Mobius app. I used that for color selection and schedule. I rented a par meter and measured at different intensity levels to determine what I might need to use in the future depending on the type of coral I buy. David Saxby is the one I used, even though I am not sure the up and down cycling it uses really needs to be done.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new