AI Prime not showing up on wifi.

Big_Mclargehuge

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey. I recently purchased a used AI prime that was only used for 6 months or so. It looks to be in great shape and when I first started it up the light looked great. I can't seem to connect to the light though. It doesn't show up on my network anywhere. I did a factory reset and it's still not showing up. It's a bit far from my router but my ps4 is in the same room and I have no issue with it connecting. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

PR_nano

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did you confirm it's the HD and not the new 16HD? You probably already know but one is WiFi and the other is bluetooth. Tried to connect to it thru the AI app or WIFI network?

TriggersAmuck

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
With the original Primes there was an issue that if you set the firmware all the way back to factory original that it couldn't connect to a wifi access point using WPA2 until the firmware had been upgraded. So I had to temporarily allow WEP (encryption) on my WAP, update the firmware to the most recent, then change my WAP's encryption type back to WPA2. I'm not sure that the HD13 had this issue, but just keep this in the back of your mind if you still have problems.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 59 39.9%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 33 22.3%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 50 33.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 4.1%
Back