Ai prime on a waterbox 25

michaelbla24

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 14, 2025
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
ireland
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all I am setting up an 25 gallon waterbox mini and as a part of the package it come with an ai prime I was wondering is this enough I have high hopes for this tank and as I haven’t seen much we’ll set up tanks I’m planning on making one of the best if not the best on social media (considering I haven’t seen much ones on social media I’m planning on mostly lps and maybe one or two sps and softies but I Was wondering if I’m doing it right is the ai good enough I’ve seen mixed opinion I do want to grow the lps as I’m planning on buying all as frags and growing them myself thanks
 
the AI Prime will work for that size tank. It will need to be at about 100% intensity, but it will work for lps and soft corals. It might work for sps if positioned at the top of the rock directly under the light.

Another option is the 100 watt nicrew light, which is almost 100% stronger than AI Prime at lower cost.
 
I agree, AI prime will be fine for what you are pursuing. However, keep an eye out as coral grow out, you get some shading on the sides.
 
I agree, AI prime will be fine for what you are pursuing. However, keep an eye out as coral grow out, you get some shading on the sides.
Yes thanks if I just place then well they should be fine is What I can gather
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new