AI prime settings for nano reefs

Ouest81

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone!
I have an Ai Prime HD over my Fluval Evo 13,5G. I red almost every articles, every blogs, I just can't find a good seetings in order to get satisfaying growth. My reef is a mix of lps and softies like zoas..
Anyone has had success with the AI Prime HD over a similar tank? Show us your settings!

GoVols

Cobb / Webb - 1989
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone!
I have an Ai Prime HD over my Fluval Evo 13,5G. I red almost every articles, every blogs, I just can't find a good seetings in order to get satisfaying growth. My reef is a mix of lps and softies like zoas..
Anyone has had success with the AI Prime HD over a similar tank? Show us your settings!

Hello, Quest

Welcome to Reef 2 Reef!!

Have you tried the AI Signature Profile settings?

It could be an water chemistry issue too. Those corals... :rolleyes: like to have nutrients and organics (in the water column) to stay happy.

Try feeding your Reef / LRS "Reef Frenzy" and Red Sea "Reef Energy"

:)

OP
OP
O

Ouest81

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, Quest

Welcome to Reef 2 Reef!!

Have you tried the AI Signature Profile settings?

It could be an water chemistry issue too. Those corals... :rolleyes: like to have nutrients and organics (in the water column) to stay happy.

Try feeding your Reef / LRS "Reef Frenzy" and Red Sea "Reef Energy"

:)

Thanks GoVols,
Yes I tried the signature series. You re totally right, my water is too clean. Had a bad algea issue recently and since then, I'm extremely cautious with everything that can end up in Nitrate. Nanos are so delicate and parameters go out of wack really fast. I'll read on your two suggestions as I do agree the this can also be one of my problems with growth. Thanks for the reply!

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 37 54.4%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 37 54.4%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 15 22.1%
  • None.

Votes: 15 22.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 8.8%

Back