Ai prime vs kessil 160

  • Thread starter Thread starter Matthias7
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Matthias7

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 26, 2014
Messages
446
Reaction score
147
Location
Las cruces, nm
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i am getting ready to add a drag tank to my exsisting system. The rank is a 40 gallon breeder. I currently have kessil a360's and t5's over my display. I love the kessils. My question is should I try to mainland the same lighting over my frag tank or does it matter. They are having a sale on ai primes currently that is why I am considering them. I would need 2 primes or 2 kessils.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 9.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new