AI SOL Blue lighting schedule!?

NCreefer88

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 13, 2025
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
wilmington,NC
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all. Newer to corals. I have a 125 gallon with 2 AI Sol Blues mounted about 30 inches from sandbed and 12 inches from top of water.

I have a green jewel goniopora on sandbed, alreopora on sandbed, small zoa colony low and small acan colony low.

Levels are good. Looking for the perfect lighting schedule with ramp times!

I wanna get my Goni to fully open thinking current settings may be too high.

Current settings:

White/blue/royal
T1: 0800- 30 min ramp 009/030/040
T2 1100- 1 min ramp 027/041/053
T3: 1300- 60 min ramp 035/066/090
T4: 1900- 30 min ramp 008/014/060
T5 2000- 30 min ramp 007/036/032
T6: 2130- 60 min ramp 000/002/001

IMG_2824.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Did you ever figure out what to do with these?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new