AI Sol Blue

DAA35FC4-0074-43DB-8E57-69707131BDAF.jpeg

I have 2 fresh out the box. Just purchased a probate and these were inside. Anyone know the market value for these? Looks to be discontinued
 

Attachments

  • 01193205-03E6-41DF-B4B8-EA2AE3009836.jpeg
    01193205-03E6-41DF-B4B8-EA2AE3009836.jpeg
    135.2 KB · Views: 57
  • A4E3407B-E1CA-4711-9778-87AC45116F32.jpeg
    A4E3407B-E1CA-4711-9778-87AC45116F32.jpeg
    210.4 KB · Views: 67
  • 733DD421-644B-4D62-9DE0-7E204F40249C.jpeg
    733DD421-644B-4D62-9DE0-7E204F40249C.jpeg
    146.9 KB · Views: 62
  • B7263903-8EE7-4C54-9EBC-3A064668970D.jpeg
    B7263903-8EE7-4C54-9EBC-3A064668970D.jpeg
    169.5 KB · Views: 64

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 11 25.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 36.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new