AI Support issue

  • Thread starter Thread starter chimbo84
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

chimbo84

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 13, 2020
Messages
335
Reaction score
227
Location
USA
What state or country do you live in
Rhode Island
This is my first experience with Aqua Illumination service and I am not impressed in the slightest. I sent my two Hydra 32HDs back for repair for burned out UV and Violet channels. I sent them on March 20 and confirmed they were received by AI on March 23. Since then, I have received no communication whatsoever… only promises of communication.
It would take a tech literally 90 seconds and a screwdriver to confirm that the channel diodes have exploded and that the lights need new pucks.
Honestly, this is unacceptable. If these were my primary lights I would be livid but good thing they’re not. I just spent $1500 replacing them with AI Blades and this support experience has me wondering if I should have gone with a different brand.
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new