Dec 23, 2014 #1 Jp978 Active Member View Badges Joined Nov 22, 2014 Messages 184 Reaction score 20 Location Massachusett Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I have two Ai vegas with controller for trade for a 48" t5 fixture
Dec 25, 2014 #2 OP OP Jp978 Active Member View Badges Joined Nov 22, 2014 Messages 184 Reaction score 20 Location Massachusett Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Anybody????
Dec 25, 2014 #3 ReefTankRebel Active Member View Badges Joined Dec 1, 2013 Messages 272 Reaction score 82 Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I got a 48" 8 bulb t5 I can trade ya.
Jan 3, 2015 #4 OP OP Jp978 Active Member View Badges Joined Nov 22, 2014 Messages 184 Reaction score 20 Location Massachusett Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I will also trade for two kessils, maxspect razor 48" or two 20" maxspect.
Jan 3, 2015 #5 SkipperTheSohalTang Active Member View Badges Joined Dec 10, 2013 Messages 471 Reaction score 1 Rating - 0% 0 0 0 What 48" t5 are you interested in?
Jan 3, 2015 #6 SkipperTheSohalTang Active Member View Badges Joined Dec 10, 2013 Messages 471 Reaction score 1 Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Jp978 said: I have two Ai vegas with controller for trade for a 48" t5 fixture Click to expand... I have a 48" 4 bulb with moonlights and timer, and 48" 8 bulb
Jp978 said: I have two Ai vegas with controller for trade for a 48" t5 fixture Click to expand... I have a 48" 4 bulb with moonlights and timer, and 48" 8 bulb
Jan 5, 2015 #7 OP OP Jp978 Active Member View Badges Joined Nov 22, 2014 Messages 184 Reaction score 20 Location Massachusett Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Willing to trade for maxspect razor 48"or two 20" plus cash, kessil 360we, ecotech radions, apex, reefkeeper. Send me some offers!! Last edited: Jan 5, 2015
Willing to trade for maxspect razor 48"or two 20" plus cash, kessil 360we, ecotech radions, apex, reefkeeper. Send me some offers!!
Jan 10, 2015 #8 OP OP Jp978 Active Member View Badges Joined Nov 22, 2014 Messages 184 Reaction score 20 Location Massachusett Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Still looking?
Jan 15, 2015 #9 OP OP Jp978 Active Member View Badges Joined Nov 22, 2014 Messages 184 Reaction score 20 Location Massachusett Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Anyone still looking???
Jan 15, 2015 #10 maidia Well-Known Member View Badges Photo of the Month Joined Jul 5, 2010 Messages 847 Reaction score 443 Location Mount Prospect Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I have ATI Power Module 4 x 54" Bulbs only 3 months.
Jan 29, 2015 #11 mpekoske Active Member View Badges My Tank Thread Joined Aug 21, 2013 Messages 211 Reaction score 78 Location South Dakota Rating - 0% 0 0 0 i have a 48 inch 6 bulb t5 unit with built in timer and brand new ati bulbs just installed on jan 15th if you interested... only interested in 1 vega
i have a 48 inch 6 bulb t5 unit with built in timer and brand new ati bulbs just installed on jan 15th if you interested... only interested in 1 vega
Feb 8, 2015 #12 OP OP Jp978 Active Member View Badges Joined Nov 22, 2014 Messages 184 Reaction score 20 Location Massachusett Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Still looking????
Feb 19, 2015 #13 OP OP Jp978 Active Member View Badges Joined Nov 22, 2014 Messages 184 Reaction score 20 Location Massachusett Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Kessils anyone????
May 21, 2015 #14 ITreeferVA Well-Known Member View Badges Joined Feb 27, 2015 Messages 728 Reaction score 150 Location Virginia Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I have a Kessil 350w that would trade for one
May 21, 2015 #15 OP OP Jp978 Active Member View Badges Joined Nov 22, 2014 Messages 184 Reaction score 20 Location Massachusett Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Do you have two of them
May 21, 2015 #16 Ccombo97 New Member View Badges Joined May 7, 2015 Messages 4 Reaction score 1 Location Escanaba, Michigan Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I have one radion I'd trade for one
May 21, 2015 #17 OP OP Jp978 Active Member View Badges Joined Nov 22, 2014 Messages 184 Reaction score 20 Location Massachusett Rating - 0% 0 0 0 WhAt generation???
May 21, 2015 #18 Ccombo97 New Member View Badges Joined May 7, 2015 Messages 4 Reaction score 1 Location Escanaba, Michigan Rating - 0% 0 0 0 1st gen with the TIR lens upgrade
May 22, 2015 #19 OP OP Jp978 Active Member View Badges Joined Nov 22, 2014 Messages 184 Reaction score 20 Location Massachusett Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I need two for my tank???
May 22, 2015 #20 Ccombo97 New Member View Badges Joined May 7, 2015 Messages 4 Reaction score 1 Location Escanaba, Michigan Rating - 0% 0 0 0 What don't you like about the Vegas?