AIPAI A7S III problem / kassray v9 96w

  • Thread starter Thread starter binki
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

binki

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 31, 2026
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have had the A7 lighting for a few months after having an a8pro blue and I am really happy with the A8

But with the A7 I have so many connection problems after I manage to connect after a few minutes the app is unable to connect back to the lighting. I would love to know if this has happened to other people and if so how you were able to deal with it

And one more thing I wanted to buy a kassray v9 96w I would love to know if anyone has experience with it and maybe experienced problems with it like I am talking about the A7
Screenshot_2026-08-30-18-32-16-441_com.darden.hnws.jpg
IMG_20260830_192734.jpg
 
I would do a hard reset, turning knob on and off 5 or 7. It will reset itself and set it back up again. Make sure knob is in off position when connecting back online.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new