Aiptasa Eating Captive Bred Matted Filefish

Fury808

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 21, 2024
Messages
253
Reaction score
172
Location
usa
What state or country do you live in
Alaska
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've had a matted filefish for about a month. I have never seen him eat anything. He just picks at the sand and rocks.

I recently pressed a Nutamar Algae and Color Boost food shot onto the glass. Within 10 seconds he swam directly to it and started eating.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new